Search This Blog

Saturday, February 14, 2026

Ken Geard

 

Ken Geard will be farewelled this Thursday 2pm at the Harbour City Funeral Home in Lower Hutt - across from the Hutt Hospital.

All welcome.  For those who need transport, please contact Brigid, who is arranging car pooling.

Our heartfelt sympathies go to his bereaved and loving family.  He will be greatly missed, and particularly so here in Herbert Gardens.  But there will be a great deal more to say on Thursday.


2 comments:

  1. Thank you Joan. Ken will be missed by us all. I'm very disappointed to be missing Thursday's service. I'll hear reports from others soon enough after return 28 February. Deepest sympathy to Ken's whanau and God speed Ken.
    Sally Schoon

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://writenowprojects.site/wp-content/uploads/2026/02/a-tribute-to-ken.png

    ReplyDelete

The party!!

  I forgot to take photos! (But hopefully someone else memorialised the Welcome Home Party, and will forward the pix to druettjo@gmail.com) ...