Search This Blog

Friday, January 17, 2025

WISH LIST FORMS ETC.

 17/1/2025

The image is of me saying eeek!  because 20 -- yes, twenty! -- shareholders have not sent in their answers to the wish list questions.  I will leave a bunch of printed forms on the lobby table, and if they run out just get hold of me at 7D, or drop a note in my mailbox.  If you don't fill one in, and you don't get what you thought you wished for, then you are toast. So fill one in, and let us know your wishes!

Which reminds me to remind everyone that I am the conduit to the construction team.  If you have questions, I will answer what I can, with the help of my box of tricks, and if I don't have the answer, I will pass the question on.  The construction team are lovely, friendly people, but far too busy to spend time with worried shareholders.  And we do not, emphatically not, want the project delayed.

PHOTOGRAPHY

Ian McKinnon has employed a photographer to record every wall of his apartment.  This is a brilliant idea, as it means pictures and ornaments can be rehung exactly where they were before. If you don't trust yourself to do it, then by all means get in touch with Ian, as he will give you the contact. 

GET READY FOR COPPER WITHDRAWAL

This is the somewhat scary message that I found in my mailbox today.  Some of us have not converted to fibre, and some who have converted to fibre have kept their copper landline, so they can let friends in the front door remotely.  I am one of that number ...

This, the missive tells me, is the urgent and final reminder that copper and copper-based broadband services will vanish on 7 April 2025.  If you do nothing you could be left without a working phone and/or internet services.

And you can now open the front door remotely with your mobile phone.  If uncertain, ask Brigid, as she knows how to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The party!!

  I forgot to take photos! (But hopefully someone else memorialised the Welcome Home Party, and will forward the pix to druettjo@gmail.com) ...