24/1/2 DECANT DATES
![]() |
| Martin at the Show and Tell |
All kinds of questions are coming in now, and most are along the lines of, "When do I have to vacate my apartment?"
This is really, really hard to answer, as the dates keep on changing as the scope of the project evolves. You may have seen a chart on the wall at the Show and Tell, but there is no point in trying to remember it, as it is out of date already.
The dates I give below are from Revision 5. I expect that over the next few weeks the revisions will get into double figures -- Revision 12, 20, who knows? So much depends on bureaucracy, and so much depends on what the project team finds on the top two or three levels.
By the time it gets down to level six or seven, the process should be better known, so that Revision 16 or whatever will be a lot more reliable.
And I am not going to even try to give you the dates when you can expect to get back into your apartment. The best I can say is that once you have a reasonably firm decant date, the level will probably take 12-13 weeks to complete.
So (big breath) here we go with the latest dates for vacating your level, which I emphasize are not, are not, set in stone.
LEVEL 13, 13/3/25
LEVEL 12, 28/3/25
LEVEL 11, 16/4/25
LEVEL 10, 15/5/25
LEVEL 9, 6/6/25
LEVEL 8, 30/6/25
LEVEL 7, 21/7/25
LEVEL 6, 11/8/25
LEVEL 5, 28/8/25
LEVEL 4, 16/9/25
LEVEL 3, 3/10/25
LEVEL 2, 23/10/25
LEVEL 1, 11/11/25
GROUND, 26/11/25
GARDEN, 5/12/25
I emphasize again, do not rely on these dates. They are just a guide. They will change. It is only as the work gets down a few levels that the dates will firm up. But take a big breath -- it will all be worth it, hopefully by this time next year.


No comments:
Post a Comment